Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe is from a german website that has translated this recipe from german.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Great, easy and delicious recipe! We all loved the flavors and sauce. I especially enjoyed the sauce with mushrooms and onions. Thank you for a quick and yummy dinner recipe. Made for CQ 2 - Family Picks - Switzerland.
- 4 pork loin, 250 gr
- 9 ounces mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 1⁄2 ounces cream
- 3 1⁄2 ounces dry white wine, can substitute juice from 1/2 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Spice loins with pepper and salt and in oil fry it on both sides until lt brown.
- Cut onions into small pieces, and add them with the mushrooms to the meat.
- Then add a little water and wine into the pan, and let it cook on low heat for about 10 more minutes.
- Next, turn off heat, stir the cream to it, and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Then again, spice it with pepper, salt, sugar, and thicken the sauce. Now the cuisine is ready to enjoy.