Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from a german website that has translated this recipe from german.
- 4 pork loin, 250 gr
- 9 ounces mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 1⁄2 ounces cream
- 3 1⁄2 ounces dry white wine, can substitute juice from 1/2 lemon
- Spice loins with pepper and salt and in oil fry it on both sides until lt brown.
- Cut onions into small pieces, and add them with the mushrooms to the meat.
- Then add a little water and wine into the pan, and let it cook on low heat for about 10 more minutes.
- Next, turn off heat, stir the cream to it, and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Then again, spice it with pepper, salt, sugar, and thicken the sauce. Now the cuisine is ready to enjoy.
Great, easy and delicious recipe! We all loved the flavors and sauce. I especially enjoyed the sauce with mushrooms and onions. Thank you for a quick and yummy dinner recipe. Made for CQ 2 - Family Picks - Switzerland.
Loved this. I cut recipe down to serve two and added a handful of chopped fresh parsley at the end. Very easy and quick recipe. Made for Best of 2011 game.
Simply scrumptious. I used fat free coffee creamer for the cream to lower the fat content but other than that made 2 servings by the recipe. The recipe is very quick and easy. DH wants it again next week, and Lynn, this is very high praise indeed hon! Thanks so much for posting it. :D