Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I saw this on food network courtesy of Paul Deen. I've always served my Chocolate Bread Pudding as is, but when I added this to it. It made it even better.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup irish cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- water, to dissolve cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat heavy cream, Irish cream liqueur and sugar.
- Mix cornstarch with about 1 tablespoon of water.
- Stir into the cream mixture and heat until thickened.
- Add vanilla.
- Serve over bread pudding.
- Cook's Note: You can make this up to 3 days in advance.