Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy and quick one-pot dish you can make with things in your pantry. It's a great way to get some omega and calcium in your diet. I eat it on white rice, but you can eat it like a soup.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can red salmon
- 0.75 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- Dump all contents of the salmon can into the pot and break up the salmon into bits.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup then evaporated milk, then the entire can of peas.
- Heat the mixture through and add salt and pepper to taste.
Nice simple recipe. Thanks for posting.
Wow. So simple and so good. I did make a couple if very minor adjustments due to what I had on hand. I used 14.5 oz can of salmon (this was personal preference because I love salmon so much), 10 oz of evaporated milk, and 17 oz of peas. This is surely going to be one of my go to recipes. Thanks.