1/3 Photos of Cream Puffs
Don't open the oven door whilst cooking these as they will drop !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter and water in saucepan.
- 2Bring to boil and add flour at once and mix quickly.
- 3Remove from heat and add eggs one at at a time
- 4Beat till mixture is smooth.
- 5Take dessertspoons of mixture and place at intervals on a well greased tray.
- 6Bake at 180 c for 30 minutes.
- 7Serve with whipped cream when cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.6
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g