Recipe by katew
Don't open the oven door whilst cooking these as they will drop !!
Top Review by Chef on the coast
These didn't turn out as well as I had hoped - but the kids loved them anyway! :) I took mine out of the oven and they were nice and puffy then they deflated and went as flat as a pancake. The second batch I made I cut slits in immediately on removal from the oven and they didn't go near as flat as the first batch. We had these with a chocolate filling and there weren't any leftovers! Made for the October 2010 Aussie/NZ recipe swap.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter and water in saucepan.
- Bring to boil and add flour at once and mix quickly.
- Remove from heat and add eggs one at at a time
- Beat till mixture is smooth.
- Take dessertspoons of mixture and place at intervals on a well greased tray.
- Bake at 180 c for 30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream when cool.