- Preheat oven to 400.
- Heat water and butter to a rolling boil, stir in flower.
- Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball (about 1 minute).
- Remove from heat, mix in eggs all at once until smooth.
- Drop 1/4 cup at a time on ungreased baking sheet, bake 35-40 minutes until golden.
- Cool completely.
- Cut off tops and pull out any soft dough from the inside.
- Fill empty puffs with your favorite pudding (I like chocolate).
- Replace tops and dust with powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate until serving.