Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Heat water and butter to a rolling boil, stir in flower.
- Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball (about 1 minute).
- Remove from heat, mix in eggs all at once until smooth.
- Drop 1/4 cup at a time on ungreased baking sheet, bake 35-40 minutes until golden.
- Cool completely.
- Cut off tops and pull out any soft dough from the inside.
- Fill empty puffs with your favorite pudding (I like chocolate).
- Replace tops and dust with powdered sugar.
- Refrigerate until serving.
This was a really easy recipe that worked out really well for me. I did a maximum of 20 minutes work, including cutting and filling the puffs, but it looked fancy when I was done! Thanks for the recipe :)
Excellent recipe, thanks for sharing! I filled with cooked vanilla pudding and drizzled chocolate frosting microwaved for 20 seconds on top. A super bowl touchdown!