1/1 Photo of Cream Puff Sundae Bar
Good old Bisquick makes a surprising appearance disguised as a cream puff. As with other recipes of this type, your beating arm will get a workout thus burning up calories. So, now you can eat 2! You've earned them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450º.
- 2Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray or grease as you prefer.
- 3On stove top, bring water to boil in a 2 quart saucepan.
- 4Add baking mix, stirring vigorously over medium-high heat until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a smooth ball.
- 5Remove from heat and cool 4-5 minutes.
- 6Add eggs one at a time beating thoroughly after each addition. Beat until smooth.
- 7Spoon dough onto prepared pan, making 8 mounds, 3 inches apart.
- 8Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temp to 350º and bake an additional 15 minutes or until sides of puffs are crisp and golden.
- 9Turn off oven; let stand in oven with door slightly ajar for 10 minutes.
- 10Cool completely on wire racks away from drafts.
- 11To serve, cut puffs in half & fill 8 halves with ice cream. Replace tops and serve with assorted fruits, sauces and toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Puff Sundae Bar
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Sodium 447.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g