Recipe by knitaholic
This is a super easy, super quick, elegant dessert that only requires 4 ingredients. Kids love it, and it would be great for drop-in company !
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 32 frozen cream puffs, miniature (thawed)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- whipped cream, in a can
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, warm cherry pie filling over medium-low heat just until heated through.
- Place 4 cream puffs on each plate.
- Place melted chocolate in a small resealable bag; cut a small hole in a corner of the bag. Spoon about 1/4 of the warmed pie filling over the cream puffs; drizzle with chocolate.
- Dust pyramids with powdered sugar; garnish with whipped cream.