- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- instant vanilla pudding (2 small packages)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup (like for on ice cream) or 1⁄2 cup hot fudge
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the water and butter -- slowly add the flour until it forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat in eggs one at a time until mixed well.
- Spread across bottom of a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with PAM.
- Bake for 25 - 35 mins (it should automatically form up the sides like a boat).
- Let cool.
- Beat together milk and puddings.
- Mix in cream cheese.
- Top with cool whip and decorate with chocolate sauce.