Recipe by Bec
From the "Favorite Recipes" cookbook of the members of Christ the King Lutheran Church, Mankato, MN.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and butter.
- Add flour to boiling mixture until it pulls away from side of pan.
- Remove from heat and add eggs one at a time.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Spread in lightly greased small jelly roll pan.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and pat down.
- Mix pudding with milk, add cream cheese.
- Put on top of dough mixture.
- Frost with Cool Whip and drizzle with chocolate syrup- Refrigerate.