Prep 40 mins
Cook 35 mins
A nice treat!
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, no substitutes
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 7 7⁄8 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup milk chocolate ice cream topping
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄3 cup chopped almonds
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil. Add flour all at once. Stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from heat and let stand for five minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until smooth. Spread into a 9x13 greased pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread over puff.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Spread with whipped topping, refrigerate until serving.
- Drizzle with chocolate and caramel toppings, sprinkle with almonds.
- Store left overs in the refrigerator.