Cream Puff Decadent Dessert
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil. Add flour all at once. Stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from heat and let stand for five minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until smooth. Spread into a 9x13 greased pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread over puff.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Spread with whipped topping, refrigerate until serving.
- Drizzle with chocolate and caramel toppings, sprinkle with almonds.
- Store left overs in the refrigerator.