1/2 Photos of Cream Puff Cocktail
A tasty way to end your day. From Mr Boston, the Official Bartender's and Party Guide.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1 ounce light cream (half and half)
- 1/2 teaspoon superfine sugar (or simple syrup)
- club soda
- 1In shaker fill with ice, blend rum, cream and sugar; shake to blend.
- 2Strain into highball glass with two ice cubes.
- 3Fill glass with Club Soda; stir.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Puff Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g