Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
A tasty way to end your day. From Mr Boston, the Official Bartender's and Party Guide.
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1 ounce light cream (half and half)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon superfine sugar (or simple syrup)
- club soda
- In shaker fill with ice, blend rum, cream and sugar; shake to blend.
- Strain into highball glass with two ice cubes.
- Fill glass with Club Soda; stir.
Great taste. I think it would be better with simple syrup than superfine sugar. As I like rum drinks, it was good for me. Thanks Bev :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game