- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 packages vanilla pudding mix
- Cool Whip
- magic shell chocolate flavor ice cream topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Margarine and water together.
- Add flour and mix.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each one.
- Spread in ungreased 9 x 13- inch pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely.
- Filling: Whisk filling ingredients together and spread over baked crust.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Squeeze Magic Shell on top and refridgerate until ready to serve (at least 3 hours).