Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
I'm not sure where this recipe came from, but I do love it
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 packages vanilla pudding mix
- Cool Whip
- magic shell chocolate flavor ice cream topping
- Boil Margarine and water together.
- Add flour and mix.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each one.
- Spread in ungreased 9 x 13- inch pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely.
- Filling: Whisk filling ingredients together and spread over baked crust.
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Squeeze Magic Shell on top and refridgerate until ready to serve (at least 3 hours).
PAC choice A KEEPER FOR SURE Easy to make Delish, Yummo Gave out recipe everyone wanted to make it Don't even think about dieting with this cuz you can't eat just one Thank you for sharing.
This one's just like the Chocolate Eclair Cake recipe I posted, except I think yours might be better because it uses Magic Shell chocolate topping instead of going to all the trouble of making a chocolate glaze drizzle by hand!
I wish I could give this recipe more than 5 stars!!! Very creamy, moist, tasty, chocolately. This dessert is a winner. My family raved about it. THANK YOU, Amanda!!! (P.S. It's easy to make, too)