Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
This cake is a real treat that is a wonderful thing to be served to your guests after that big dinner gathering. Ingredients are for low fat cake but you can use higher fat ingredients if wanted.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium-high heat bring water to a boil. Melt butter in water. Reduce heat. Add flour and cook stirring constantly until it forms a ball. Turn ball into a bowl, and let cool for a few minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, making sure each egg is well incorporated.
- Spread flat in a 9x13 greased baking dish. Bake at 400F for 35-40 minutes. Cool.
- Mix together cream cheese and milk, beat until smooth. Add instant pudding, one package at a time. Spread over cooled shell. Top with whipped cream and drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Chill at least one hour before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.