Michele Lee's Note:
From Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1In a large saucepan bring the water and butter to a boil over medium heat. Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- 2Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 3For filling, beat the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Spread over puff; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 4Spread with whipped topping; refrigerate until serving. Drizzle with the chocolate and caramel toppings; sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Puff Cake
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 121.6 mg
- Sodium 473.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate ice cream topping