1/5 Photos of Cream Puff Cake
A co-worker of mine brought this into work today and I had to share the recipe! It's like a giant eclair!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a large heavy suacepan, heat butter and water to boiling over medium-high heat.
- 3Add flour and reduce heat to low.
- 4Cook and stir until it forms a ball and pulls away from the sides of the pan.
- 5Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl.
- 6Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- 7Spread in bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10To make the filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and beat until smooth.
- 11Add pudding mix and beat until thickened.
- 12Spread over cooled shell.
- 13Top with whipped topping, and drizzle chocolate syrup over the top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Puff Cake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 289.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g