Recipe by Belinda McManaway
This is a great dessert. I make it for every family get together and I have never found anyone who didnt like it.
Top Review by Teresa Fadley
Belinda, this cake is great! You must really be a great cook!!! So creative to think of using more than onw kind of pudding. I used cheesecake today for my cream puff cake. It is wonderful. The family couldn't say enough good things about it. Thank you so much for the great recipe...TeresaLynn
- 1⁄2-1 cup margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix (vanilla or pistacho)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 cups skim milk, cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the stick of margarine and water to boil.
- Take off stove and mix in one cup of flour very quickly.
- Cool 2 minutes.
- beat in 4 eggs one at a time.
- Put mixture in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bae 30 minutes at 400.
- Turn off oven, open door till it dries out about 5 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Filling------------------------- O .
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add milk.
- Then add boxes of pudding and vanilla.
- Spread on top of pastry.
- Spread cool whip on top of pudding mixture and sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles (optional).