Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A low-fat & healthier alternative to normal cream of broccoli
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 medium potato
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 4 -5 cups vegetable stock
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Chop vegetables.
- Saute Zucchini until transparent.
- Add potato, spinach, broccoli, parsley and vegetable stock.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Allow to mildly cool, blend in small quantities in blender then return to pot.
- Reheat gently and stir in cream.