1/1 Photo of Cream of Wild Mushroom
Mushroom lovers, you’re gonna love this rich & creamy soup made from Portobello & Mixed Button Mushrooms! I prefer my Mushroom Soup rich & having an exotic taste, that’s why I like the combination of the Portobello & Mixed Button Mushrooms! There're many different types & methods of making Mushroom Soup but I like mine done this way. Well, sit back & enjoy a cuppa Mushroom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms & cut them into small pieces. Blend well.
- 2Heat pot & melt butter. Add garlic & onions & sautéed till fragrant.
- 3Add mushrooms & bay leaf & fry for about 3 mins over gentle flame.
- 4Add flour & stir in stock. (Adjust the amount of flour according to your preference of thickness). Simmer for 10 mins & stir in wine.
- 5Remove bay leaf before serving. Garnish with slice mushrooms & chopped parsley. What about transferring the soup into 6 coffee or tea cups instead of the usual soup bowls?
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Wild Mushroom
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: