Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mushroom lovers, you’re gonna love this rich & creamy soup made from Portobello & Mixed Button Mushrooms! I prefer my Mushroom Soup rich & having an exotic taste, that’s why I like the combination of the Portobello & Mixed Button Mushrooms! There're many different types & methods of making Mushroom Soup but I like mine done this way. Well, sit back & enjoy a cuppa Mushroom.
- 250 g portabella mushrooms
- 250 g fresh button mushrooms
- 30 g butter
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons instant minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- Clean mushrooms & cut them into small pieces. Blend well.
- Heat pot & melt butter. Add garlic & onions & sautéed till fragrant.
- Add mushrooms & bay leaf & fry for about 3 mins over gentle flame.
- Add flour & stir in stock. (Adjust the amount of flour according to your preference of thickness). Simmer for 10 mins & stir in wine.
- Remove bay leaf before serving. Garnish with slice mushrooms & chopped parsley. What about transferring the soup into 6 coffee or tea cups instead of the usual soup bowls?