Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A iron rich breakfast. MMM.....sounds soo good!
- 3 cups pancake mix
- 3 cups cream of wheat
- 4 cups 1% low-fat milk, lowfat
- 6 eggs
- 12 teaspoons vegetable oil
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Spray griddle with cooking spray. In bowl, combine pancake mix and cereal.
- Mix milk, egg and vegetable oil; stir into cereal mixture.
- Pour 1/4 c batter onto griddle. Cook until top gets bubbly and then turn and cook until golden brown.
I used complete pancake mix and instant cream of wheat. They turned out great. My family loves these pancakes and are always bugging me to make them for breakfast. Thanks for sharing!
These pancakes were very good.I made some subsitutions to make them a bit healthier. Instead of pancake mix I used reduced fat bisquik mix. I used about 5 1/2 cups of skim milk and 7 eggs -whites only. In addition I used 12 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce instead of oil. Thanks for posting this recipe.