Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Cream of Wheat website. Use plain, uncooked cream of wheat, any type.
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup cream of wheat
- 2 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped (green is ok too)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- Mix ground turkey, cereal, egg whites, 1/2 Celsius of ketchup, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Stir in spinach, pepper and onion. Salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Shape into a loaf. Place in greased baking pan.
- MIx remaining ketchup and water. Spread evenly over meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.