Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
WOW! I don't LIKE cream of wheat, but this is amazing! Super side dish when you're bored w/ potatoes, OR great for breakfast - texture similar to grits! Give it a try! My kids LOVE this!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup cream of wheat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Cook first four ingredients until thick.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in 1 c. parmesan cheese & 3 eggs.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Let cool completely.
- Pour heavy cream on top of casserole.
- Bake 45-50 minutes @ 350 degrees.