Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't like tomatoes but really, really like this soup. Only 5 ingredients plus salt & pepper.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, cut up
- 1 quart cream
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large sauce pot, mix the cream and tomatoes together and bring to a boil.
- Blend the soup with a hand blender.
- Add the basil and cheese.
- Stir over low heat until the cheese is melted.
- Season with the sugar, salt and pepper.