My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, heat the oil over a medium flame. Add onion and saute until limp, but not browned, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 2Stir in 3 cups of the stock, and let simmer, partially covered, about 15 minutes.
- 3Pour tomatoes and maple syrup into the food processor and puree. Add to pot above. Add the pumpkin and remaining 1 cup stock.
- 4Season with the pepper and salt to taste. Reheat. Garnish with finely chopped chives.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Tomato & Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 476.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: