Cream of Tomato and Pumpkin With Fresh Herbs
- Heat the olive oil in a medium sauce pan. Saute the onions and garlic until tender.
- Add water or broth and worchestershire sauce. (This soup is thick and creamy, for a thinner soup add more broth -- or cream at the end.).
- Add the canned pumpkin, tomatoes and herbs, simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the parmesan.
- Puree with a hand blender, be careful not to splash yourself with the hot soup.
- Stir in heavy cream, do not boil after this.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!