Cream of Sweet Potato Soup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for 45 minutes or until they are soft. Cool the potatoes until they can be handled.
- Peel away the skin, then put the potatoes into a large bowl.
- Mash the potatoes for 15-20 seconds or put through ricer until smooth.
- Spoon the mashed sweet potato into a large saucepan over medium/high heat, add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- When the soup begins to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 50-60 minutes.
- Cashews should be soft.