Recipe by Celeste :)
This is a fast, easy way to make creamed soups. You can also use most any frozen vegetable. Cream of broccoli is also delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, combine water, bouillon, and spinach. Bring to a boil, and cook until spinach is tender.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, and cook for 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk. Season with minced onion, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in spinach mixture.