1/1 Photo of Cream of Spinach n' Shrimp Over Pasta
Great Seafood Pasta dish and alternative to a tomato sauce. Well rounded complete dinner by itself & very fast prep & cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Substitute for shrimp (scallops, crab, lobster, clams, oysters, or mussels) or combine any or all for a great seafood dish.
- 2Combine with a salad and loaf of bread.
- 3Boil Pasta.
- 4Defrost but do not drain Spinach.
- 5In Saucepan, combine milk, water, butter, spinach & Knorr Cream of Spinach to a boil then reduce heat to low to keep warm.
- 6Add Parmesan Cheese and stir.
- 7salt, pepper & tabasco to taste.
- 8When pasta is ready, add fully cooked seafood to sauce, then serve over pasta.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Spinach n' Shrimp Over Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 227.1 mg
- Sodium 704.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: