Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had this soup in Cranks vegetarian restaurant in London, it's to die for!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 large courgette, sliced
- 1 medium potato, sliced
- 100 g spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pints vegetable stock
- 1⁄4 pint double cream (heavy)
- Sauté the onion and courgette in the butter until the onion is transparent.
- Add potato, spinach, parsley and stock.
- Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Liquidize and stir in cream, reheat if needed.
I first made this recipe with some of the left over suff from the garden. It was easy, tasty and my OH loves it. I now make it in bulk and freeze portions to take to work for lunch and am always asked what it is and can people taste it. So far everyone who's tried it loves it. Thanks for sharing the recipe.