1/1 Photo of Cream of ???? Soup, Dry Mix - Substitute
Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
Use this powder and broth to make soup for recipes and to eat. to make cream of chicken add chicken broth, for cream of beef add beef broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lid.
- 2Shake well.
- 3Store on shelf until ready to use.
- 4To make cream of beef:.
- 5Add 2/3 cup mix to 1 cup beef broth.
- 6To make cream of chicken:.
- 7Add 2/3 cup mix to 1 cup chicken broth.
- 8To make cream of vegetable:.
- 9Add 2/3 cup mix to 1 cup vegetable broth.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of ???? Soup, Dry Mix - Substitute
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.7
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 17.2 g