Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fast and easy comfort food for those cream of whatever days we have all enjoyed at one time or another. Can be done in the crockpot too.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- salt (easy on the salt, cream of anything as a lot)
- Brown chicken in a bit of oil in a large frying pan.
- Combine soups and 1 soup can of broth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked thru and sauce is of gravy consistancy.
- Pass gravy with chicken.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
This was so simple to put together and the taste was wonderful. Chicken was moist and tender. I used some greek seasoning on the chicken before browning. Served this with my crockpot dressing. Simple and quick. thanks