A delicious blend of chicken stock, potato and scallions from your garden!
Make and share this Cream of Scallion Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onions.
- Cover and cook over a very low heat 10 minutes, or until onions are soft.
- Add the potatoes and the chicken stock.
- bring to a boil, cover nd simmer over a medium low heat 30 minutes.
- Cool soup slightly and purée in a blender or food processor.
- Return soup to saucepan and add the cream and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to suit your taste; reheat soup gently and stir frequently.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Serve each bowl garnished with freshly chopped scallions from your garden.