Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Southern Living recipe I'm posting here to try later.
Make and share this Cream of Roasted Tomato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Brush tomato halves (cut sides) with oil and place cut side down on a foil lined baking sheet. Roast at 400° for 45 minutes. Cool. Remove skins.
- Melt butter in saucepan and add fennel, shallots and carrot. Cook until wilted.
- Add broth and herbs.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove herbs and add tomatoes.
- Blitz in batches in blender. Return to pan, add cream. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cheesy toasts.