Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
serve with hot ham and cheese sandwich coated with potato chips...yummy
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- ground nutmeg
- In medium saucepan gradually stir chicken broth into pumpkin.
- Add milk, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil over medium high heat, stirring occassionally.
- Serve in bowls; sprinkle with nutmeg.
DELICIOUS, and so good for you if you use the low sodium broth and skim milk. Just a touch salty for me, though. I'll probably use half the salt next time. Excellent recipe.