Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my Potato soup recipe. I have been making it for years. This makes a wonderful welcome home treat for your little monsters after a long night of Trick-or-Treating. Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 quart water or 1 quart chicken broth
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, if using water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 quart half-and-half
- Cook Potatoes in water till soft but not done.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Cook slow till potatoes are done stirring occationally.
- Garnish top of soup with crumbled Bacon and chopped green onion.