Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love peanut butter, I like cream cheese a lot. I really like pumpkin pie. I like splenda light brown sugar sub. I like graham cracker crusts. I love this pie.
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts
- Mix together the first 5 items. Make sure the cream cheese is soft. pour into 9 inch pie container.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle peanut pieces on top and refrigerate for 4 or more hours. You can sprinkle pie with chocolate chips before baking, if you desire.