Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have been looking for a good mix that I can use instead of canned soup. This is what I came up with
- 1 cup dried mushroom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup powdered milk
- Combine all ingredients and store in a tightly covered container.
- Makes 6- 8 ounce servings or is equal to 4 cans of soup.
- To make soup stir all ingredients into 1 1/2 quarts boiling water.
- Cook, stirring constantly until smooth and thickened.
- Cover and cook over very low heat 20 to 30 minutes.