Leanne Malone's Note:
I have been looking for a good mix that I can use instead of canned soup. This is what I came up with
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and store in a tightly covered container.
- 2Makes 6- 8 ounce servings or is equal to 4 cans of soup.
- 3To make soup stir all ingredients into 1 1/2 quarts boiling water.
- 4Cook, stirring constantly until smooth and thickened.
- 5Cover and cook over very low heat 20 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Mushroom Soup Mix Dried - Substitute
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.0
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 466.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: