Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 14 mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- salt, to taste
- in a 3-quart saucepan, saute the mushrooms in the oil until tender. Reduce heat to low.
- On reduced heat, add the flour and thyme. Saute 3 minute
- Turn up heat to med/high and add soy milk and vegetable broth.
- Bring to slow boilm stirring occasionally.
- Add salt to taste.
This was a nice soup. The thyme flavor was especially nice in the soup. Made for Spring PAC.