A very delicious rice dish. I like it because it taste really good and I don't even like cream of mushroom, but it's good like this. I got it from my mother-in-law
My Private Note
- 1First start cooking your rice.
- 2Add butter into your rice as it is cooking.
- 3Do not add salt.
- 4if you do only add a pinch of salt.
- 5Then cook your cream of mushroom soup, add little to no milk or water.
- 6You want your cream of mushroom soup to be like gravy and not soup.
- 7Use Cambell's soup as it's the best for this.
- 8When it's all done mix the rice and soup together.
- 9You can also mix in canned peas, but that is optional.
- 10Now you can dish it up and eat, but be careful dish is very hot and may burn your mouth.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Mushroom Rice
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g