Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very delicious rice dish. I like it because it taste really good and I don't even like cream of mushroom, but it's good like this. I got it from my mother-in-law
- First start cooking your rice.
- Add butter into your rice as it is cooking.
- Do not add salt.
- if you do only add a pinch of salt.
- Then cook your cream of mushroom soup, add little to no milk or water.
- You want your cream of mushroom soup to be like gravy and not soup.
- Use Cambell's soup as it's the best for this.
- When it's all done mix the rice and soup together.
- You can also mix in canned peas, but that is optional.
- Now you can dish it up and eat, but be careful dish is very hot and may burn your mouth.