Recipe by WoodyTheBlackCat
my mother made this for me all the time when I was a child and I loved it! however I've modified it slightly, so far I've had NO complaints from friends or family!
- 1 (355 ml) can mushroom soup
- 355 ml milk (preferably milk) or 270 ml water (preferably milk)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 3⁄4-3 1⁄2 cups instant rice, depends on how creamy you like it
- 1 -2 cheese slice (optional)
- 1 (355 ml) can mushroom stems and pieces or 1 (355 ml) canfreshly chopped mushrooms