Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a good quick one recipe dish.
Make and share this Cream of Mushroom Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground meat
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 14 ounces milk
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- shape the meat into several small meatballs and cook thoroughly in a skillet, drain if necessary.
- Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, milk (just refill the can) add a little more milk if it is too thick for you.
- Add in the chopped onions.
- Stir and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with biscuits.