Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This quick dinner is absolutely yummy! Everyone always wonders what I put on my chops, and you wouldnt believe the flavor you get with the thyme! Add mashed potatoes and corn, and you have a full, delicious meal in no time!
Top Review by Cindy Lynn
This is almost identical to the way I usually do pork chops and pork steak. The only addition is the thyme, which works very well. In the past I've used pork seasoning, or Cajun seasoning or Creole seasoning. You're right, it does make a delicious gravy. I did have to add a little water (sometimes I add a little milk for a richer gravy). Thank you for sharing Diggy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Put pork chops in frying pan.
- Season with salt, pepper, thyme, and onion salt.
- Over medium high heat, brown chops on each side for about 7-9 minutes.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, put on lid an simmer for 5 minutes.
- I usually have mashed potatoes for the gravy-- it is wonderful!