Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick, creamy and lovely
- 2 large leeks, sliced
- 1 small potato, diced
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 25 g butter
- 946.38 ml vegetable stock
- 118.29 ml double cream (heavy)
- Heat butter and sauté vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Add stock, bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Liquidise and add cream, reheat if needed.
Great, quick and easy soup. Great on a snowy afternoon.
Yummy! I had 3 large leeks, so I used all of them. This was so easy to make. I used fat free half and half in place of the heavy cream, and I still got a nice silky, creamy texture. Thanx for posting.
This was a delicious soup even though I used 1/2 pint 1% milk instead of cream and cut the stock to 1 3/4 pints - added pepper. Thanks for a lovely lunch PCB