1/1 Photo of Cream of Hearts of Palm Soup
This Brazilian soup came from grouprecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and rinse the palm hearts then place in a food processor and puree.
- 2Melt butter in a saute pan.
- 3Add flour and cook over low heat stirring constantly into a blonde roux.
- 4Slowly add warm chicken stock stirring with a wire whip so it is lump free.
- 5Blend in the palm hearts.
- 6Add the milk and cream just before serving.
- 7Bring to serving temperature but do not allow to boil.
- 8Add a little pepper to accent the taste.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream of Hearts of Palm Soup
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.5
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 728.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g