Recipe by Pot Scrubber
This is a tribute to Mean Chef. This soup is originally titled California Cream Soup from a Betty Crocker book in the 60's. It is surprisingly light and fresh tasting, attractive, and quite good, actually.
Top Review by llk2day
Hahaha! The recipe name pulled me in. I just knew it had to be someone with a great sence of humor...After reading your "about me" I am convinced! Tried out your simple soup, not bad for a quicky!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup light cream (20%)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive (sliced, pitted, and use a combo of green and black)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento