Teresa Fadley's Note:
This soup is so easy and has lots of crabmeat in every spoonful. Your family will love the flavor, and it is always a hit at family gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in large Dutch Oven.
- 2Blend the flour with margarine stirring until smooth.
- 3Stir in broth and seasonings.
- 4Slowly add milk, stirring until slightly thickened.
- 5Add the crab to the soup but do not allow the soup to boil.
- 6Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from the heat and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Of Crab Soup
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.7 mg
- Sodium 1164.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning