Cream of Coconut Pecan Pie
- Freeze unbaked pie shell until you are ready to fill it; preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and brown sugar until smooth.
- Whisk in cream of coconut, butter, heavy cream, vanilla, and vinegar; stir in the pecans.
- Carefully pour into the chilled pie shell; using a fork, gently rake to distribute the nuts evenly.
- Place the pie on the center oven rack and bake for 20 minutes, the rotate pie 180 degrees; continue baking until the filling has puffed slightly around the edge and the center is set.
- To check, give the pie a quick little nudge; the filling should jiggle, not move in waves, below the nut-crusted top.
- Transfer pie to wire rack; let cool thoroughly; cover loosely with tented foil and refrigerate at least 2 hours; serve garnished with whipped cream.