Recipe by Kzim4
I originally printed this from Allrecipes, and it was submitted by Corinne. Posting here to have with all my other recipes.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut (I usually use more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 9x13-inch pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, cream of coconut, and sour cream; mix well for 4 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cake cool.
- For frosting: Combine cream cheese, vanilla, milk and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and spread over cooled cake. Sprinkle with flaked coconut.