Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A little different eggnog - you can use egg substitute for the egg in this. Chilling time not included.
- 1⁄4 lb sweet chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 6 eggs, seperated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler.
- Add hot water to make a smooth paste.
- Beat egg yolks very lightly, then add chocolate.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whites into chocolate mixture.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Before serving whip cream flavored with brandy.